Welcome to Personal Financial Advisors, LLC. We provide planning and wealth management services to individuals and families who demand the objective, unbiased advice that can be so difficult to find. We look forward to serving you from our offices in Covington, Louisiana. Or, thanks to technology, from anywhere around the globe.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We act: as fiduciaries.
We build: personalized financial solutions.
We care: about our clients' goals first.
We develop: lasting relationships with clients.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We believe in the power of personal financial planning and the process of tailored investment solutions. Because it’s personal, we help clients achieve their goals in a conflict free environment focused solely on our clients' objectives. We have years of planning and investment experience and a commitment to service.
We believe in basing financial decisions on information and guidance that is clear, objective and personalized.
Where other firms can profit by recommending certain products and solutions; our fee-only structure helps to ensure that our clients receive advice that is purely in their best interests. And while some use a cookie-cutter approach in recommending financial planning and investment management strategies and solutions, we treat each client as an individual.
We are committed to doing our very best to thoroughly understand your unique needs and then recommend the best, lowest-cost strategies and solutions to enable you to reach your financial goals.
HOW WE HELP
Our team of NAPFA - Registered Financial Advisors has the expertise and experience to help you navigate through even the most unique financial opportunities and challenges. Our services include:
- Retirement Planning and Cash flow Guidance—helping you manage what comes in and what goes out with an eye toward reaching long-term goals.
- Insurance Planning—protecting your financial future against unforeseen trouble.
- Tax Planning—taking steps to ensure that you keep as much of your wealth as possible.
- Estate Planning—minimizing estate taxes and ensuring that your wishes will be carried out smoothly.
- Investment Planning—Ensuring your investments are allocated to meet your long-term financial planning objectives.
YOUR TRUSTED ADVISOR
Since Personal Financial Advisors' founding in 1999, we have been committed to helping our clients make informed and objective decisions that significantly improve their lives. We look forward to helping you to achieve your unique goals.